Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment September 2020. Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC / QA / Production / ADL
- Education: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc / M.Sc (Chemistry, Biotech, Microbiology)
- Experienced:2 to 6 years
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of QC / QA / Production / ADL in Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd !
To carry out the sampling of all the materials according to Procedure
To carry out the testing of Raw Material and Packing Material according to approved procedure.
To release Raw Material and Packing Material.
To carry out the calibration of instruments as per the schedule.
To prepare the working standards as per the guidelines and various pharmacopoeias.
To ensure the status tag on the released material and transfer such material in the released area.
To analyze the artworks as per the guidelines.
To follow the Good Laboratory practices and Good Manufacturing practices (GMP).
To prepare reagent & volumetric solution and standardize it.
Officer- QA @ Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Ahmedabad
- To verify raw material, primary packing material at the time of material issuance and material dispensing.
- To perform routine IPQA monitoring like volume check, critical control step verification during manufacturing of the product, sampling and periodic verification activities.
- To verify sample / good destruction process .
- Receipt and handling of data loggers.
- To carry out reconciliation and physical verification of the returned goods.
Officer/ Sr. Officer- Production
- To ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks .
- To ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall and equipments.
- To ensure that the maintenance of dispensing compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks is as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) norms.
- To carry out planning of material issue and dispensing as per priority of batch manufacturing.
- To prepare documents regarding material issue and dispensing.
We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates for our Manufacturing operations. Candidates possessing good communication skill and exposure in Parental formulations
ADL Officer _ Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Ahmedabad
- Responsible for Analytical Method Validation and Method Development activity.
- To perform F&D sample analysis.
- Responsible for Good Lab Practices (GLP) Activities and its complies.
- Responsible for Calibration of lab instruments.
- Preparation and review of Validation Protocols/Reports and Analytical Reports including data.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.