Genpact Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for Process Associate, Customer Service At Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Pocharam). Genpact Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Associate, Customer Service
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced:0 to 3 years
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Process Associate, Customer Service !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Pocharam)
- Post of date:11/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service.
Process: Voice (Inbound calling)
Shift: Rotational Shift
Location: Pocharam Hyderabad
Flexibility – Work from Office only
Working model – 6 Days a Week
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern over phone.
- Making outbound calls to Customers as required.
- Provide support for Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment.
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications:
- Graduates with experience (must) in Customer Service and experience in credit cards / banking / customer service.
- Experience in customer service processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Ability to provide great customer experience / solve customer issues/ Ability to upsell
- A capacity to work on a computer efficiently for extended periods of time
- Meeting the process CTQ’s on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Previous experience in a Banking or financial services role
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible 24/7, 6 Days working schedule (including weekend shift)
- 24X7 Inbound Customer Care Support for Premium customers.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.