Capgemini Hiring 2022 B.B.A/ B.M.S/B.com/M.com for Freshers At Mumbai (All Areas)( Airoli ), airoli . Capgemini Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Freshers
- Qualification: B.B.A/ B.M.S/B.com/M.com
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Freshers !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai (All Areas)( Airoli ), airoli
- Post of date: 20/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Responsible for high quality and efficiency of data research, analysis and input.
– Manage daily research, input, coordinate maintain database for the concerned tasks and support customers (subsidiaries).
– Thorough knowledge of data input, distributions, research capability and knowledge of financial instruments.
– Review and investigate new sources to improve research tools/techniques.
– Quality assurance of ones own input to validate the accuracy, coverage and completeness of the information provided by various data sources. Uses all available checking tools.
– Desired Qualification: Graduate/PG with finance background, B Com, M Com, BMS etc BA with economics.
– Work experience of 0-1 years in ITES/BPO company in a financial process/financial industry.
– Should be willing to work in all shifts including night shift.
– Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral).
– Experience of working with European Clients.
– Quick learning ability and work independently with least supervision.
– Financial services industry experience preferably in financial instruments and securities.
– Preferred knowledge of International Stock market, Pricing of Indices, knowledge of structured and hybrid products.
– Preferred experience in Back office i.e. liaising with Fund Managers, Rate Fixing Agents, Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges etc
– Proficiency in office productivity tools (MS Office)
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams.
– Ability to effectively coordinate and handle customer (subsidiary) related issues
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.