Gland Pharma Ltd recruitment 2021 in Microbiology.A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Important Vacancy details:Gland Pharma Ltd We are Looking 2021 M.Pharm,B.Pharm, B.Sc,M.Sc for Packing Department (Injectable) At Hyderabad/Secunderabad.Interested and eligible candidates send Resume.
- Post Name: Packing Department (Injectable)
- Education:M.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc / M.Sc
- Experience:02 to 04 years
- Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Note – Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com
We have an Urgent requirement for Packing department.
Interested Candidates, please share us your updated profile (with Photo) along with CTC Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description:1. Lead assigned optical testing line / area and packing area in daily shift in producing and delivering committed daily plan volumes, safely, reliably, with quality standards.
2. Daily monitoring of man power.
3. Ensure that equipment, processes, line cleaning and line clearances are completed /operated as per SOPs requirements.
4. Accurately and timely complete in-process checks, on-line BPCRs and all other key documents.
5. Accurately monitor and drive hourly outputs as per lay down procedures.
6. Ensure that all shift operations are performed as per cGMP requirements, SOPs with discipline.
7. Responsible with IPQA department in ensuring timely execution of activities as per daily plan commitments.
8. Involving in IQ and OQ Execution and qualification of Equipment.
9. Arrangement of SPM components for machine trials as and when required.
10. Efficiently manage materials by controlling how and where they are stored prior to and after use, received at line and promptly transfer finished goods.
11. Maintenance good housekeeping in the packing work area.
12. Documenting all the activities in log books.
13. Operation of Equipment during qualification stage.
14. Involved in labeling and packing line activities and maintaining online BPCR documents.
Experience : 2 to 4 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills : Sterile Packing exposure in Line Clearance, In-Process checks, BPCR Preparation, QMS, Documentation, Online Reconciliation & Audit Exposure ,vials & ampoules and track & trace machine Operator.
M Pharma / B Pharma, BSc, Msc,
Location: Gland Pharma Ltd, Pashamylaram, Patancheru.