Genitech Nsan Pharmaceutical Private Limited Walk In Interview 2021. Genitech Nsan Pharmaceutical Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Genitech Nsan Pharmaceutical Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 17 December 2018. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Pharmacist/Pharmacist/ Incharge
- Education: D.Pharma and B.Pharma
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Location:Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 10
- Contact:Jaspreet Kaur ( 9716555952 )
Job Description: Hiring For Senior Pharmacist/Pharmacist/ Incharge in Genitech Nsan Pharmaceutical Private Limited!
Time and Venue:29April – 6th May , 10.30 AM – 5.00 PM Apna Chemist (Genitech NSAN Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd), Level Zero, Paras Twin Towers Sector-54, Golf Course Road, Gurugram. Contact – Jaspreet Kaur ( 9716555952 )
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Dispensing medicine as per prescription.
2. Maintain proper drugs storage, rack layout, cold chain, refrigeration & upkeep of the pharmacy.
3. Greet the customers, keep eye contact & provide good customer service.
4. Receive prescription or prescription refills.
5. Count & retrieve tablets and items from rack & pack them.
6. Provide information on dosage and usage of medicines to customers as per requirement.
7. Generate bill and maintain cash counter.
8. Inform about appropriate substitute of unavailable drug and confirm with the customers referring physician telephonically.
9. Check the order before handing over to the customer.
10. Tally the filled prescription with the bill and also details like patients name, item, quantity, expiry & billing value.
11. Engage the customer during waiting time to fill the customer feedback form.
12. Effectively handle all inbounds calls regarding home door delivery requests.
13. To answer inbound calls regarding drug information.
14. Documents to be maintained.
- Daily Credit/Debit Card Details
- Daily free home delivery services
- Narcotic drugs prescription issued
- Daily rack verification, gaps & adjustment receipts.
1. Daily intent SKUs from DC.
2. Coordinate daily reciept and arrangement of stock from DC.
3. Carry out 100% stock tallying of the computerized stock with the assigned racks containing drugs, FMHG and generics.
4. Assist in segregation, early liquidation and removal of short expiry items with the DC expiry team.
Desired Candidate Profile
D.Pharma and B.Pharma registered with state pharmacy council and licensed to dispense drugs.
Perks and Benefits
As per Current Salary
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.