Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd (KIMS) Walk-in interview 2021.Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd (KIMS) Notification full detailes below.Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences is a Multi disciplined Hospital focussing emphasis on patient care. Established with international standards and cutting edge, KIMS is managed by a group of highly qualified Doctors and HealthCare Professionals.
Important Vacancy details:Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd (KIMS) Looking D Pharmacy , B Pharmacy & M Pharmacy for Pharmacist AT Secunderabad , Hyderabad-Interested candidates can share their Resume to email@example.com
- Post Name: Pharmacist
- Qualifications: D Pharmacy , B Pharmacy & M Pharmacy
- Working Experience: 0-5 yrs
- Location: Secunderabad , Hyderabad
- Salary: 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 15
- contact Mohan : 7981876842,
Time and Venue 29April – 7th May , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, 1-8-31/1,Minister Road,Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet,Secunderabad, Telangana – 500 003. Contact No: 7981876842 Contact – MOHAN ( 7981876842 )
- Interested candidates can walk in directly
- Spot Offers issued
- Immediate joiners are required
- Only Male are Eligible
- Serves patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team, and monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Supervises the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested candidates can share their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details contact Mohan : 7981876842,
Thanks & Regards
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online