HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior-level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
- Post Name: Non-Voice Process Customer Service
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 0 years
- Salary:1-2 Lacs P.A..
Job Description: Greeting With HCL Technologies Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Chennai
- Post of date14/04/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
17th April , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
No 602/3 Elcot Economic Zone, Sholinganallur Village, Medavakkam High Road, Sholinganallur, Chennai – 600119
Contact – Harish K
Chennai, India -Full-Time
We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If this sounds like an environment youll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join our summer internship program; connect and learn from colleagues across the world while gaining impressive experience and knowledge in the tech industry.
If all this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join us on our journey to advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
We are searching for a CSR (Non-voice) who has excellent communication skills and service attitude and wants to make a real impact on the customer service industry.
As a CSR in HCL DPO (HCL Digital Process Operations) you will be:
- Answering customers’ inquiries via Chat, Email, and Social Media. providing the right information.
- Answering or making outbound transactions to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with customers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Communicates with other departments to answer customers’ inquiries, solve their problems and fulfill their needs
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for services that may better suit customers’ needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Any Graduate (Excluding LLB Graduate).
- Only Freshers can apply
- Candidate should be comfortable with night shifts.
- Required excellent communication skills.
- The candidate will be working 10 hours in the US shift (EST time zone) and/or rotational shift (basis business requirements)
How You’ll Grow
At HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior-level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
- We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 60+ countries across the globe and 222,000 employees
- Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented
- We offer the opportunity to work with colleagues across the globe
- We offer a virtual-first work environment, promoting a good work-life integration and real flexibility
- We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark
- We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees
- We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect
Equality & Opportunity for All
Representing 165 nationalities across the globe, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical disability or genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law.