V.S. International Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2022 . V.S. International Pvt. Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume. V S International (VSI) is a manufacturer with a global presence in several fast-growing & emerging markets. Our products are manufactured in our EU-GMP certified facility located in India. The said facility has also been audited and certified by regulatory authorities from various countries. We are also manufacturers and Exporters of Laboratory equipment, Hospital & Lab Furniture, Medical Electronics & Hospital Consumables.
- Post Name: Assistant Manager / Sr. Executive – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced:05 to 10 years
- Salary:₹ 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from V S International Pvt Ltd, Daman & Diu!
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai (All Areas)( Worli )
- Post of date:29/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling dossier related submission, lifecycle of registered products and queries
- Managing the team to resolve these queries in a timely manner
- Interacting with the other HODs and staff at plant and marketing on important issue related to registrations and data availability and projects.
- Maintaining the monthly repository of registered products, ongoing registration and queries.
- Liasoning with Marketing and customers to push for registration and queries and overseas requirements for products.
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions, or online coaching of team with ongoing activities.
- Due diligence and GAP analysis of dossiers for extension to other markets.
- Due diligence of Bioequivalence requirements for different markets.
- Liasoning with purchase on CDA and drug master files.
- Providing input on the quality agreement where required
- Managing overall artwork and labelling requirements for different countries and regions.
- AMV and pharmacovigilance related activities.
- Strategy for participation in tenders with Marketing
- Interacting with Regulatory agencies of various countries for scientific inputs and product specific
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Pharma Experience candidate may apply
Perks and Benefits
As per Candidature
Interest Candidate may apply on:–firstname.lastname@example.org
please provide your below details:-
expected CTC –