Vasudha Pharma Chem. Ltd Walk-in interview 2021.Vasudha Pharma Chem. Ltd Notification full detailes below. VASUDHA PHARMA CHEM LIMITED was incorporated, as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 in 1994-95 at Hyderabad in the state of Telangana, India
Important Vacancy details:Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Executive / Sr. Executive – Quality Control (API / Formulation)
- Education:Male Candidates with M.Sc. Organic or Analytical chemistry / M.Pharmacy qualification, Experience in API / Formulation with pharma background will be preferred.
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- Salary:2,25,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Contact: 9391770477, 7799928131, 9553222293. (view on Map)
- Contact – Mrs. Geetha Madhavi ( 9553222293 )
Time and Venue 4th April , 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM Vasudha Pharma Unit – 4, Plot No.1, Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City, Beside APIIC Administrative Office, Parawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Contact: 9391770477, 7799928131, 9553222293. (view on Map) Contact – Mrs. Geetha Madhavi ( 9553222293 )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge on QC-Wet lab, Instrumental Knowledge on HPLC, GC, UV & IR etc.
- SOP, Spec & STP, Raw data work sheets, Protocol & Reports preparation.
- Handling of Change controls.
- Stability, Newtronic Stability Chamber maintenance & ICDAS software knowledge.
- Walk in Chambers, ICH Q1 Guidelines etc.
- Should have handled Shimadzu HPLC Systems with Lab Solutions Software Ver.6.8 or higher.
- Well versed in Calibrations.
- Should have handled Gas Chromatography and Residual solvents by GC-HS test, Well verse in Calibrations.
- Should have handled instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, Potentiometer, KF, Polarimeter etc.
- Should be experienced in Analytical Validations.
- Should have knowledge on LC-MS, GC-MS.
- Sound knowledge and / or hands-on experience with various standard analytical techniques like titrimetry, UV-VIS, FTIR, GC, GCHS, and HPLC.
- Dissolution Operations.
- Water Analysis.
- TOC Analysis Operations.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.