Veko Care Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021.Veko Care Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below. Veko has state of art new factory for Pharmaceuticals with a specialization in Veterinary Medicine at Ranjangaon 5 star Industrial Park (MIDC) near Pune. The factory is designed & made as per the latest GMP guidelines (PIC/s, WHO-GMP, MHRA), so as to cater & comply with the FDA regulators of various countries.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Stores / Warehouse Manager/Executive/Officer @ Pharma API / PM Stores
- Education: M.Sc / M. Pharm / B. Pharm/Diploma / Graduate / Post- graduate any stream.
- Experience:10 to 15 years
- Location: Ranjangaon, Pune
- Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Stores / Warehouse Manager/Executive/Officer @ Pharma API / PM Stores in Veko Care Pvt. Ltd!If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
Job is in Stores / Warehouse ( API / PM / FF ) Department of VEKO’s Pharmaceuticals Formulation Factory in Ranjangaon MIDC (Pune).
Roles and Responsibilities
- To review SOPs related to the Warehouse department.
- To conduct training of Staff & workers as per schedule.
- To plan daily and monthly warehouse activity. Maintain the stock and submit monthly stock reports.
- To communicate with Purchase department for materials and follow up.
- To ensure & monitor all dispensing and warehouse-related activity performed as per SOP.
- To effectively use manpower to get optimum performance adhering to all GMP norms
- To make audit compliance.
- Raw & Packing Material Indent checking and send to Purchase department for procurement.
- Dispensing of packing material
- Maintaining interdepartmental relations ship inters Unit follow-ups.
- Review and distribution of item code list of RM, PM & product
- Handle finish product dispatch and stock record maintain for oral dosage and external preparation.
- Preparation of Finish Goods Packing List against Customer Work order & transportation arrangement
- Handle any warehouse-related deviation activity & its compliance.
- Monitor and implementation of CGMP and GDP practices in the Warehouse department.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate / Post- graduate any stream.
Perks and Benefits
5.00 LPA to 7.00 LPA
We are also looking for Junior Candidates with relevant experience or looking to build a career in Pharma Manufacturing.
you may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proper covering note & CV attached.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online