Viatris Walk-in Interview 2022. Viatris Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.Viatris. A new kind of global healthcare company, empowering people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life. We provide access to medicines, advance sustainable operations, develop innovative solutions and leverage our collective expertise to connect more people to more products and services through our one-of-a-kind Global Healthcare Gateway®.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Officer / Executive – Quality Assurance – Biologics
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Pharma. Masters degree preferred
- Experienced: Minimum of 2-5 years of Biologics QA experience. Complex, challenging, and other relevant brand/biosimilar experience preferred.
Job Description: Greeting for Viatris !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Post of date:23-11-2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Quality Assurance – Biologics role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Actively support in the improvement / implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Review Third party GxPs documentation in support of Quality Systems and batch disposition.
- Review and handling of Third-Party Quality Systems, including change controls, investigation, For collaborative products.
- To support for review of executed BMR and respective analytical data and coordinate in dispositioning of batches for commercial supply of products manufactured for Viatris at the respective TPM sites.
- Coordination with Third Party Sites and Supply Chain management to support batch releases and ensure the timely supplies. This includes liaising with both Third-Party and Viatris teams for smooth flow of batch documents, timely review from Viatris and providing visibility to the senior leadership team and timely escalations in case of any issues.
- Providing visibility to the site QA team for upcoming batch releases and Priority QMS.
- Collating and sharing the Data related to issues which might have an impact on supplies.
- Collaborate with third party and affiliate sites to ensure compliance with global, regional and local health authority/regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Participate and support for regulatory inspections scheduled for products manufactured for Viatris at the TPM.
- Review, provide feedback for any responses and proposed corrective and preventative actions (“CAPA”) for the audit findings prior to Biocon’s submission of the responses to the Auditing agencies.
- Represent Quality Operations in cross-functional project teams with responsibility for oversight of the overall quality of the product.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned and scheduled trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Pharma. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Biologics QA experience. Complex, challenging, and other relevant brand/biosimilar experience preferred.
- Existing relationships and account knowledge strongly desired. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills are a must along with the ability to listen, learn and lead.