Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Position: IDQ Developer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 4 – 9 years
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:04/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Environment : IDQ(Informatica Data Quality)
Desired Experience Range: 4 to 11years
Location: PAN India
Notice period : Immediate Joiner to 60 Days
Interview mode Video discussion
COGNIZANT AIA PRACTICE:
Cognizants AI & Analytics practice helps our clients imagine and build the Digital Economy. We are recognized by Forrester, Gartner and by other leading analyst firms as a Leader in Data and AI technologies and services, citing us as the right partner to help create a business running on AI. We do this by bringing together human insight, digital strategy, industry knowledge, design thinking, and the latest technologies to create new experiences and launch new business models.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience with IDQ as a developer suite the applications and components that you can integrate with Informatica Power Center to deliver enterprise-strength data quality capability in a wide range of scenarios.
- The core components are Data Quality Workbench, Data Quality Server.
- Use to design, test, and deploy data quality processes, called Data Quality Workbench plans. Workbench allows you to test and execute plans as needed, enabling rapid data investigation and testing of data quality methodologies.
- Experience with Informatica components such as IDQ and Informatica Power Center.
- Experience in Python/Pyspark/Scala/Hive Programming.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Informatica Data Quality Developer (IDQ Developer) is responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and documenting a project’s data quality procedures and its outputs.
- The IDQ Developer must document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications.
- Develop SQL queries, stored procedures, python notebooks to support the extraction and transformation of data for business reporting needs.
- Make improvements to existing data processes to automate and enhance data quality.
- Redesign existing on-premise data processes using cloud technologies.
Mandatory Skills :
- Exposure to new processes and technologies.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
- Flexible and employee friendly environment.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume to email@example.com
Or else, apply here: https://forms.office.com/r/vWc1bxg2JG
****Ignore this email if this skill is not relevant****