Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021.Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Important Vacancy details: Hiring For Selling Partner Support Associate / Seller Support Associate in Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd!At India-Mumbai .intrested candidates Apply.
- Post Name: Selling Partner Support Associate / Seller Support Associate
- Qualifications : Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience. Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Work Experience: 0 – 5 Years (Max)
- Location: India-Kolkata
- Job Location: Work From Home
- Salary: 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Openings: 50
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link – https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=56481&e=12312
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- Please take the assessment from a quiet location with no background noise.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Note: – Candidates who are based in Mumbai (only) should apply. All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverable.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
- Candidates who are based in Mumbai (only) should apply.
Compensation: INR 290000 – INR 400000 per annum (Salary will differ based on experience level within the mentioned range (only).
- Information security: You should be will to sign a undertaking pertaining to do’s and don’ts in accordance to the data Security policy
- Ergonomic Furniture: In Amazon we care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be able to share the documents during the offer process,
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Employment Document – Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ pay slip
- PAN Card Copy
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online