Aspiro Pharma(Hetero Group) Walk In Interview 2021.Aspiro Pharma(Hetero Group) Notification full detailes below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QC / Production
- Education: MSc-Chemistry/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy
- Experience:0 to 3 years
Job Description:Candidates those who are unable to attend this drive can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Review of Analytical data in finished product, Inprocess samples and Analytical method validations, Analytical method transfer.
2)To plan the analysis to the analysts related to In-process, Finished, Stability, Packing Materials, Raw Material, Validation, Method verification, Method transfer, Water analysis and miscellaneous samples analysis.
3)To ensure online documentation of the activities performed.
4)To follow cGMP, GLP and GDP practices in all activities performed in the lab.
Interested candidates can share their CV to Vijayakiran.email@example.com
Note : Please mention Subject as QC-Reviewer.
We have multiple Openings for The following.
- Department : QC / Production -QMS
- Mode of Interview : Telephonic/Video Call
- Position : Executive/Sr. Executive
- Experience : 03-07 Years
- Job Profile : Having Experience in Injectable QC / Production QMS activities, BMR&BPR Review, Change Control
- Qualification : MSc-Chemistry/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy
Interested candidates can share your Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention subject as QC / Production -QMS.
Aspiro Pharma is one of the fast growing pharmaceutical companies in India fully dedicated to research, development and manufacturing of Generic Parenteral Formulations. Established in 2012, Aspiro specializes in manufacturing Powder, Lyophilized and Liquid products in the form of injectables, ophthalmics, Pre-filled Syringes (PFS) and IV Bags that find therapeutic application in treating a wide range of ailments