Vimta Labs recruitment 2018-Apply online
Vimta Labs has been inviting Indian citizens for Medical Writer .The full details regarding recruit notification given below.Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at Vimta Labs can apply for current openings at Vimta Labs.
1. Prepare, edit and coordinate the production of Study Protocols.
2. Preparation of Protocol Synopsis with assistance of PI.
3. Developing Informed Consent Forms with adherence to protocol and Standard Operating procedures.
4. Develops study worksheets and source documentation tools.
5. Co-coordinating the ethics committee, who safeguard the rights, safety and wellbeing of all trial subjects.
6. Interacts with Bioanalytical and Biostatiscian team for protocol inputs.
7. Coordinate activities of personnel within Clinical Supplies, Clinical Reference Laboratory, Medical Communications, Regulatory Affairs, and Quality Assurance.
8. Briefing research staff on conducting the trial.
9. Providing Regulatory updates to Clinical team.
10. Preparation and Review of Clinical Study Reports.
11. Collection of AEs, Subject Disposition, Protocol Deviations, Dosing information from CRFs and TMFs.
12. Updating Safety database in MS Access.
13. Preparation of 2.7 Module tables as per regulatory requirements;
Post Name: Medical Writer
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm with 3+ years of Experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
No.Of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview
Opening Date: 05-12-2018