Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2023 .Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd is an ISO 13485:2015 and WHO – GMP certified leading global player in Bio – Pharma sector having more than 15 years of operational experience, situated at Gagillapur-Hyderabad. We also have offices located in USA.
- Post Name : Senior Research Associate
- Department: Formulation R&D-Parentals-Injectables
- Qualification: M. Pharma (Pharmaceutics) or Ph. D (Pharmaceutics)
- Experienced: 3 to 7 years
- Budget: 3 to 8 lpa
Job Description: Greeting from Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date: 10/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
1. Should have worked on Injectable formulations (PFS, VIAL, CATRIDGE. Lyophilized and Solution based formulation.
2. Independently design plan, organize, perform, and document scientific experiments.
3. Work according to appropriate standards as defined in SOPs, guidelines; lead initiatives to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
4. Report, interpret, review and present scientific/technical results to drive the development of formulation.
5. Write protocols, scientific reports or lab procedures based on templates or SOPs.
6. Good knowledge on compatibility studies, orthogonal techniques, Stress studies of injectable formulations.
7. Ability to work with multidisciplinary project teams and collaborate with colleagues to define and implement screening and characterization strategies according to project timelines.
8. Perform information and literature searches actively participate in knowledge exchange.
9. Actively involved in procurement of active and inactive ingredients, lab consumables and management of laboratory equipment/instrument calibration and qualification
Interested candidates can share with the below mentioned mail-Id.