Genpact Walk-in Interview 2022 Graduate in B.com Stream for Process Associate/Process Developer Transactions or Backend At Delhi / NCR. Genpact Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Associate/Process Developer Transactions or Backend
- Qualification: Graduate in B.com Stream
- Experienced: 0 to 5 years
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Process Associate/Process Developer Transactions or Backend !
- Important Details :
- Location: Delhi / NCR
- Contact: Neha Singh ()
- Note:Also kindly share your resumes on email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Post of date:05/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Process Associate/Process Developer Transactions or Backend , Genpact
Interview Dates:-11th January, 12.00 PM – 3.00 PM
Venue:-Zoom meeting id : 9052644000
Responsibilities• Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP
• Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA
• Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
• Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems.
• Assist with/perform other team tasks as the need arises.
• Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
• Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
• Interact with Onshore /Offshore and customer in a supportive and professional manner via
email and on calls
• Manage own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals
• Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
• Should be able to handle basic day to day requirements of excel
• Should possess good interpersonal skills.
• Exposure to insurance would be added advantage.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.