Genpact Walk-in Interview 2022 BCA in Any Specialization,B.Ed in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,Any Graduate,B.Com in Any Specialization,LLB in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,BVSC in Any Specialization,MBBS in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BDS in Any Specialization,B.Arch in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization for Process Associate & Sr. Process Associate At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Uppal, Pocharam. Genpact Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process Associate & Sr. Process Associate
- Qualification: BCA in Any Specialization,B.Ed in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,Any Graduate,B.Com in Any Specialization,LLB in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,BVSC in Any Specialization,MBBS in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BDS in Any Specialization,B.Arch in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization
- Experienced: 0 to 5 years
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Process Associate & Sr. Process Associate !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Uppal, Pocharam
- Contact: Saadat ()
- Post of date:11/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Process Associate & Sr. Process Associate , Genpact
Interview Dates:-12th January, 11.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Preferred requirement –
- Good communication skills
- You should be able to work on a US Shift with 5 days working.
- Process purchase requisition and supplier-set up
- Handle email inquiries from internal customers, as well as external vendors. Delivering professional, effective, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Act as liaison pertaining to Accounts Payable team etc
- Develop communication between customers to have a smooth transaction
- Ability to perform and resolve query of a customer to build a better relationship
- Supervise generic email box for incoming queries and acknowledge them as per SLA
- Keep track of all requests received, either through ticket or manual tracker, for efficiency and follow-up purposes
- requesters/co-functional teams to provide quicker resolutions
- Follow up with Suppliers/Vendors wherever required
- Provide periodic updates to users/impacted parties on the status of the ticket/issue raised
- Transfer/Raise inquiries to appropriate teams for resolution
- See opportunities to improve/streamline process
- Please make sure you have connected Audio and Video both
- Be on Mute while joining
- Keep your Updated Resume handy
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.