Amazon Walk In Interview 2022 . Amazon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Post Name: SPS Associate German
- Qualification: Any graduate/B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Certification Level – B2.2(mandatory) or BA, MA -German Language
- Experienced: 0 to 4 years
- Salary:₹ 50,000 – 80,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting From Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date:17/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Virtual Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Completed Bachelors degree or higher.
- Language: German (B2.2 or equivalent) certification is mandatory.
- Ability to work shifts required.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred.
- Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Experience with e-commerce as a consumer an essential requirement (payments, browsing, shipping, returns, etc).
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility. •
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Looking for immediate joiners only.
- To be shared Interested candidates please apply and share confirmation for interviews dates.
- Interested candidates kindly share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org