QPS Bioserve India Private Limited Walk-in interview 2021. UG :B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG :M.Pharma in Pharmacy for Clinical Research Executive At Hyderabad.QPS Bioserve India Private Limited Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:QPS Bioserve India Private Limited
- Post Name: Clinical Research Executive
- Qualification: UG :B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG :M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
- Location: Hyderabad
- Contact Number:HR ( 04068375555 )
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Clinical Research Executive in QPS Bioserve India Private Limited !
How to Apply :Interested applicants with eligible qualification can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org and can also walk in to below address with profiles and academic documents.
- Ensures that feasibility and readiness of the clinical unit, emergency unit and equipment’s for conduction of the study activities.
- Ensures that regulatory related documents, approved Protocol and Informed consent forms etc., are available with the Trial Master File.
- Arrangement of all study related documents as per the protocol requirements.
- Ensures that the all study related volunteer’s documents are compiled and available for the check-in activity.
- Coordinate for subject enrollment process during check-In and end of the study.
- Performed the study related activities as per GCP, Principles and ethics, the applicable regulatory requirements, protocol and its amendments.
- Obtained and documented the informed consent in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirement(s), GCP and ethical principles.
- Training the subjects on do’s and don’ts during the study.
- Coordination with investigator and coordinators for drug administration activity.
- Administration of Investigational drug products to the study subjects.
- Coordination with the clinical staff for drug administration, sample collection, vitals checking and processing etc., is performed according to the protocol.
- Reporting of adverse events to investigator / physician for adverse event management.
- Coordination with the dietician for standardized diet distribution as per the study protocol.
- Ensures all withdrawals and dropouts of study subjects are reported to the Coordinators.
- Ensures subject compliance to all the study related activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate transcription of data from the source documents
QPS was founded in 1995. Today, the company is considered one of the top CROs in the world. QPS is a GLP/GCP-compliant contract research organization (CRO) supporting discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development. QPS provides quality services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide.