Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 . Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Aizant is an integrated drug development solutions provider. Aizant was established by experienced pharmaceutical professionals with global exposure.We are a rapidly growing formulation CDMO and CRO with a diverse portfolio of capabilities partnering with health care companies specializing in new molecular entities (NME’s).
- Post Name: Operators – Bio Analytical & Medical Writer For Clinical
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experienced:3 to 5 years
Job Description: Greeting from Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:17/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Medical Writer :
- Preparation and review of study protocols, ICF, CRF, IC/EC, Clinical /Integrated Study report and other study related documents for various regulatory as per requirement.
- Preparation of protocol synopsis
- Performing the literature search activities.
- To coordinate with sponsor regarding protocol and CSR related activites.
- Responsible for assisting and closing internal audit report.
- Archiving study documentation and correspondence.
- Coordinating with the ethics committee, which safeguards the rights, safety and wellbeing of all study subjects.
- To prepare responses for audit findings.
- To ensure eTMF documents upload.
- Prepare, review and assist in updating CP SOPs.
- Dosing supervision and administration of IPs.
Bio Analytical – Operator:
1. Responsible for bioanalytical method development, method validation and routine sample
analysis by using LC-MS/MS and performing as per Regulatory requirements (US FDA/ EU/
ANVISA/ICH M10 etc).
2. Prepare/Check/Review of bioanalytical method validations/Study data, Reports, SOPs and
Protocols conformance with GLP requirements.
3. Performing of Study sample analysis & Calibration of All the Equipments( HPLC/ S/Balance,
pH meter/Pipettes etc)