Chemveda Life Sciences Walk-in interview 2021.Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full detailes below. Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: R&D Positions(CRO)
- Education:M.Sc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
- Experience:1-6 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from CRO Industry.
- Location:Hyderabad( Uppal )
- Openings: 10
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For R&D Positions(CRO) in Chemveda Life Sciences!.If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
We are conducting Walk-In interview on 20th March 2021(Saturday) for positions in Chemistry Services department(CRO).
Walk-In details :
Date & Time – 20 Mar 2021 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Venue : Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
Job Description :
Position Name : Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate
Department : Chemistry Services
Division : Synthesis
Qualification : M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience : 1-6 years of relevant experience.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy
techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to
Candidates, who are not having CRO industry experience, can share their resume to
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview.