Amazon Walk In Interview 2023 . Amazon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Post Name: ML Data Associate
- Qualification: Any graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced: 0 to 02 years
- Salary: ₹ 2-2.5 Lacs P.A.
- Openings: 30
Job Description: Greeting From Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana
- Post of date:04/11/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Address: HYD 16, Phoenix Sez Access Rd, Phase 2, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081. Besides Holiday Inn
Experience Range: 0 to 2 Years
Interview Date – 06th Nov – 08th Nov
Timing – 9.30 am to 12:00 pm
Role & responsibilities
• Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
• Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using
in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
• Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing
tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every
ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing
A day in the life
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling
functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexas performance in everyday situations.
To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different – your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues – and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
About the team
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics
services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon
Machine Learning (ML) Science and modelling teams, providing the critical data they need
to improve Alexas speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory • Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required • Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required • High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential