Chemveda Life Sciences Walk In Interview 2022. Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team.
- Post Name: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
- Department: CRO (R&D)/Discovery Chemistry Solutions
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience.
- Experienced: 1-7 years of relevant experience
Job Description: Greeting from Chemveda Life Sciences!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
- Post of date:07/12/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are conducting Walk-In interviews on 9th December 2022 for multiple positions in Discovery Chemistry Solutions (CRO).
Date: Friday, 9th December 2022
Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd.(Mallapur Unit), 2nd floor, Plot No. 177, IDA Mallapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500076.
(AND)Chemveda Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
You can attend the interview at your convenient location.
1.Job Description :
Department: Discovery Chemistry Solutions
Positions: Research Chemist/Research Associate /Senior Research Associate
Qualification :M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry) with 1-7 years of relevant CRO experience.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purification techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Note: Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward their resume to email@example.com
Kindly carry the below documents: Updated Resume. Last three months’ pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy). Passport size Photo. 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Driving License).