Infosys BPM Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Service desk and Customer Service At Bangalore/Bengaluru. Infosys BPM Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Service desk and Customer Service
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description: Infosys BPM Hiring For Service desk and Customer Service !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:21/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date:25th April 2022
Time :10.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Venue: Bangalore Venue:: Infosys BPM Ltd , Focus Tower Plot No.25 and 23, Konappana Agrahara Village, Begur Hobli, Electronics City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 56010
Things to remember while entering the campus
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of print out your updated resume;
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents needs to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Please find below Job Description for your reference:
Title :: Service desk and Customer Service
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore & Pune
- CS Roles:: Any graduate with 15years of formal education
- SD Roles:: Graduate with 15 years of formal education in BCA/BTECH/MCA/BE/MSc/BSC- Computer Science
Shift and Venue Details:
- Shifts : 24*7
- Experience : 0 to 4 years of Experience
Minimum 1 year of international voice calling experience.
- Basic knowledge in Service Desk/ Tech support process / Cloud Computing Process/Voice Support
- Excellent communication skills C1 equivalent proficiency
- Displays excellent customer service skills and capabilities
- Response, diagnosis, resolution and tracking by phone, email, chat and social media of customer support queries.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 90% of cases.
- Use existing knowledge base to provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide customer facing bug progress summary using available tools and platforms.
- Handle escalations raised by customers and partners.
- Handle consults from the lower tier to assist in case resolution
- Good presentation and client Interfacing skills
- Ability to identify process improvement ideas, mentor team members on implementing improvement ideas/Six sigma/lean projects
- Confidently communicates current performance and improvement ideas with client
Pointers to note:
Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.
Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services.