HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) Walk In Interview 2023.HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
- Post Name: Pharmacist/Assistant Pharmacist/Technical Officer (Electrical)/Technical Officer (Biomedical)/Junior Technical Officer (Civil)/Junior Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Qualification: B Pharm / D Pharm/Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Bachelor of
Engineering (BE) /B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering
- Experienced:2+ years
Job Description: Greeting from HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL)!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Punjab
- Post of date:24/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Date:25th June 2023
Venue: Hotel Pybss D-Sector, Cona, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791111
Reporting Time: 10 am to 1 pm
The selection procedure for the position of Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview.
Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum marks will be 50. The selection procedure for the position of Technical Officer (Electrical), Technical Officer (Biomedical), Junior Technical Officer (Civil), Junior Technical Officer Electrical) may comprise of Skill Test and Written Test.
The shortlisted candidates need to appear for Skill Test and those who are qualifying Skill Test alone will be allowed to attend Written Test.Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum marks will be 50.
Age: Maximum 40 years as on 01.06.2023.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test. Page 3 of 2
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist/Assistant Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet.
For further clarification contact: 9188401559 or email to email@example.com