Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Guidewire tester
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:03 to 6 years
- Salary; ₹ 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore
- Post of date:25/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Thanks for applying for position of Guide Wire tester / Duck Creek tester
Kindly find details below
Experience level 3 to 6 years
Location – Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore
Interview Date – 30 Nov 22
Requirement: 2+ Years of hands on experience in atleast one of Guidewire Insurance Suite products (PC, BC, CC)
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Participate in business requirements and functional requirements review meetings in designing and formulating of technical specifications on features to be implement in Guidewire
- Analyze the requirements for implementing them using Guidewire either by using Out-of-the-Box solutions in Guidewire platform or providing custom solutions
- Estimates the development effort for both Configuration and Integration.
- Design, Develop and Unit Test Guidewire Configurations and customizations as per requirements using GOSU Guidewire scripting language.
- Implement Guidewire Integration plugins for facilitating data exchange with vendor partners and internal systems.
- Perform defect triage and defect fixes during System Testing, End to End Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure non-functional, security, regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all development and enhancement activities.
- Prototype and Implement system enhancement and new GW product features to resolving complex business and technical challenges.
- Participate in daily standup meetings, project checkups, and retrospectives.
- Good experience in Agile; Safe Agile experience is a big advantage