Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Walk In Interview 2022.Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.specialty pharmaceutical company, Avery Pharmaceuticals [AP] is committed to raising medical care standards via its revolutionary healthcare technologies. A 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Arrow Greentech Limited [AGTL], the company is committed to the cause of enhancing patient outcomes with a novel approach to oral drug administration, via its Mouth Dissolving Strips [MDS].
- Post Name: Executive – Purchase
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 3-5 years
- Contact -Ms.Bhavna ( 7041697100 )
- Salary:3-6 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: GREETINGS FROM Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited !
Important Details :
- Location: Sanand
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Post of date:01/07/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
3rd July – 7th July , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Avery Pharmaceuticals Private Limited Plot No.12,13,14|Shubh Laxmi Industrial Estate| Sanand-Viramgam Highway|Sanand Ahmedabad – 382110 Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/yTaTj81tceY9nsZAA
Contact – Ms.Bhavna ( 7041697100 )
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1) Finding New Suppliers/Vendors/Manufacturers for RM/PM & Excipient purchase, Knowledge of Lab
consumable purchases & pharma machinery.
2) Bargaining with Vendors/Suppliers and clients to negotiate with the best Price.
3) Maintaining the Rates, Vendor Identification & Qualifications, vendor Audits arrangements
4) Finding out new rates & negotiating for final rates.
5) Follow-ups with Manufacturers & Suppliers for delivery & for rates.
6) Quotation of Products / New Rates.
7) Making PO.
9) Daily reporting of Purchase Activities
10) Handling Warehouse
11) Material Control/Inventory management
12) Input and output Material
13) Coordination with Sales and Production dept.
14) SOP Preparation /Logbook Maintain as per guidelines
Desired Candidate Profile
3-5 years experience in Purchasing and Inventory management of finished formulations in Pharmaceutical industry.
Knowledge of EU requirements and ICH guidelines is desired Experience of working in ERP Task oriented with learning
attitude Ability to work in team and flexibility to adapt to change.
Excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written).
Good Interpersonal Skills.
Logical and analytical ability Proactive with a desire to learn Proficient in Microsoft Office.