Bharat Parenterals Ltd Walk-in Interview 2022 B.Pharm and M.Pharm for Trainee – Regulatory Affairs (RA) At Sikkim. Bharat Parenterals Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Trainee – Regulatory Affairs (RA)
- Qualification: B.Pharm and M.Pharm
- Experienced: Freshers
- Contact:Pratiksha Pargi ( 9909929680 )
Job Description: Bharat Parenterals Ltd Hiring For Trainee – Regulatory Affairs (RA) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Sikkim
- Post of date:05/01/2022
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Trainee – Regulatory Affairs (RA) , Bharat Parenterals Ltd
Interview Dates:- 9th January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue:-Bharat Parenterals Limited Village: Haripura, Ta.Savli, Dist. Vadodara – 391520 Gujarat, INDIA
To prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies or to commercial partners. Review changes to existing products and SOPs to define the requirements for regulatory submission
Bharat Parenterals Ltd. is a Gujarat based pharmaceutical company, established in 1992 by Mr. Ramesh Desai We have a dedicated facility for antiretroviral drugs added over time to its already existing facility of general and B-lactum group of drugs