Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd Walk-in 2023.Auriga Research: Conceptualized as an organization fulfilling the ardent need of clients by offering fully integrated service package which includes: Highest quality clinical services meeting strict ethical norms and timelines Successful bio-analytical method development and validation including the challenging molecules in the industry Product Development Data management executed through validated processes and reporting services BA-BE studies under experienced delivery team.
- Post Name: HPLC/GC/LCMS-MS Analyst
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Chemistry/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced:02-5 years
- Contact Number: ( 9972964273 )
- Salary:₹ 2-4.5 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Yeshwanthpur )
- Post of date: 06-03-2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
9th March , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Auriga Research Pvt Ltd No 136 6th cross 2nd stage Yeshwanthpura Industrial Suburb Bangalore 560022
Contact – ( 9972964273 )
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
Essentials: Well versed with HPLC and GC , Calibration and Validation, method development, and quality management system documentation.
The GCMS Analyst position conducts complex chemical tests and tissue samples for the determination by GCMS. Develops and evaluates new and novel GCMS analytical methods for tissue samples for production use.Reviews and performs final peer review of analytical data packages to validate analytical results.
We are looking for applicants who have the proven ability to generate legally defensible analytical data using GCMS techniques for environmental clients and samples, demonstrated ability to lead and mentor other chemists and technicians, and excellent people and communication skills.
* Bachelors Degree in Chemical, biological or physics sciences.
* An understanding of the fundamental principles and analytical procedures used in the
* Must be able to legibly and accurately complete all forms and /or notebooks.
* Must be adequately trained in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards.
* Must be able to attain proficiency in using database applications required for the completion of
* Must possess excellent written communication skills.
* Generate sample run lists from the laboratorys information management system(LIMS)
* Set up the (LCMS) system for sample analysis and run samples according to defined methods. Document activities according to company SOPs.
* Process and review instrument data and documents all observations according to SOPs.
* Upload data into laboratorys LIMS.
* Prepare reagents needed for routine analysis.
* Write or contribute to the review of written SOPs in the laboratory.
* Understand and comply with all safety procedures applicable to the type of work performed.
* Work with all laboratory personnel to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
* Work with the QAU and Safety Officer to address and correct issues arising from quality assurance or safety audits.
* Make fulfill other jobs/responsibilities as directed by management consistent with skill level and training.