Zeon Lifesciences Limited Walk In Interview 2022 B.Tech/B.E. for Purchase Executive (Packaging Material ) At Paonta Sahib. Zeon Lifesciences Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Purchase Executive (Packaging Material )
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E.
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
Job Description: Zeon Lifesciences Limited Hiring For Purchase Executive (Packaging Material ) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Paonta Sahib
- Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Contact -Priyanka Singh ( 8527044722 )
- Post of date: 17/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Date:18th February – 19th February , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue Address:B-93, Sector 65, Noida
Responsible for coordination with different departments such as BD, Regulatory, F&D, QA, QC, Store, PPC, Costing and Production for fulfillment of material requirement. Prepares packing BOM, develops specs, make purchase order and conducts follow-up with suppliers regarding material status. Assists in conducting of products with Reporting manager.
- Ensure compliance to packaging schedule and maintain an inventory of materials.
- Ensure customers satisfaction and assist in defect free services.
- Coordinate with BD team for understanding of client requirements so that the packaging type is in complete alignment with product type, quality standards and customer requirements.
- Prioritize products for packing as per their life and plan arrangement of packaging components for finished goods within specified timelines to replenish shortages communicated by the PPIC team.
- Prepare, maintain and update detailed and fully accurate BOM with clearly specified packaging quantities, packaging materials and sub components, packaging techniques to be used and the sequence to be followed.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance team for production related issues and BOM related queries.
- Generate order wise, product wise and client wise (both internal and external) packaging specifications along with regulatory team and maintain and update specification sheet. Conduct follow-up to ensure team wide adherence to sheet guidelines.
- Participate in timely meetings with clients to facilitate artwork design approval with the help of KLDs developed by the packaging department and alignment of the new artwork with specified and mandated manufacturing parameters.
- Assist F&D team in product stabilization creating samples, recording and testing of created sample, comparison of created sample with competitors/ customer specifications and conversion into a robust and viable product for bulk production.
- Assist stores department in creation and implementation of tools, processes and protocols for timely resolution of vendor related queries related to wrong material, wrong invoice, wrong GST, poor packing, profile discrepancies, GRN related queries or vehicle issues and suggest timely corrective action.
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot all packaging /packaging components related issues as shared by Production department such as fitment issue, batch coding issues or any packing/carbon size issues.
- Ensure complete adherence to established SOPs and TATs.
- Prepare, maintain and update daily and monthly reports regarding PO status, material delivery, late deliveries and material transit status. In case of any deviations, keep the stakeholders informed or recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain end to end material management database by batch wise organization, sorting and labeling of materials and related records after assigning of codes and batch names.
- Maintain Packaging Material Report.
Zeon is a premier multi client Nutraceutical Products manufacturer in India. We are a research oriented reliable partner to various health & wellness organizations. We formulate and manufacture Nutraceutical and Ayurvedic products and our clients include some reputed companies like Danone, GSK, Herbalife, Ranbaxy, Cadila, Heinz, Himalaya, Micro Labs, Mankind, Indoco, Kepler, Intas etc.