Samarth Recruitment 2022 B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/M.Sc /B.sc for Regulatory Affairs Executive At Mumbai . Samarth Notification full details below..Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/M.Sc /B.sc
- Experienced:1 to 6 years
Job Description: Samarth Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Executive !
Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai
- Note:Interested candidates can share me your CV on email@example.com
- Contact:WhatsApp No: 9925445809
- Post of date:25/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
1. Preparation and submission of dossiers as per countries assigned.
2. Review of Process Validation, Product development records, BMR, BPR, Stability data,
Certificate of Analysis etc. required for dossiers.
3. FDA related work- Application of COPP, Legalization of Documents through different
4. Co-ordinate with departments such as Manufacturing, Product Development, QA/QC, R&D,
Legal, Purchase etc. to ensure availability of documents and samples for submission.
5. To check & review Art-works, Labels, and Pack-inserts.
6. Response of queries and other requirements as required by respective regulatory authorities in
a stipulated time frame.
Qualification & Experience:
B.Pharm/M.Pharma BSc / MSc (Life-sciences/Chemistry)
1-2 years experience in preparation of dossiers.
QA/QC/R&D experience will be an added advantage
Samarth is an innovative Life Sciences Company that researches, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of life saving Critical Care and other drugs and committed to deliver better health through superior products.The group’s origin can be traced back to 1963 when it was founded by Mr. Gunwantlal Shah.a first generation entrepreneur with humble beginnings. Today, Samarth has grown into multi-locational and multi-dimensional company.Our products are manufactured at cGMP Facilities and cutting edge technology.