Wipro Walk-in Interview 2021 B. Tech / BE and MCA mandatory Freshers for Associate Analyst At Gurgaon, India . Wipro Notification full detailes below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate Analyst
- Qualification: B. Tech / BE and MCA mandatory
Job Description: Wipro Hiring For Associate Analyst !
- Important Details :
- Location:Gurgaon, India
- Email id:email@example.com
- Post of date: 20/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Alight’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis. Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the Sr Analyst.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Asks clarifying questions on the stated requirements, and effectively use the handoff time.
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed.
- Develops and executes integrated systems and testing strategy for aligned service.
- Creatively reconciles client needs/demands with project timelines, resources, quality, and budget.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases.
- Completes test plans with test case needs.
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Fixes any issues identified via test execution.