Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs.We leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.Wipro Walk In Interview 2023. Wipro Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Associate-Case Processor.
- Qualification – M. Pharm/B. Pharm/BAMS/BHMS/Pharm D/BDS
- Experience – Minimum 0.4 – 2 Years in PV.
Job Description: Greeting from Wipro !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Pune
- Post of date:11/07/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
1. Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain a case report of an adverse reaction and Non-individual case reports.
2. Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a case report and Non-individual case reports.
3. Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from these published reports.
4. Ensure consistent coding of medical history, drugs and adverse event terms.
5. Evaluation of Serious Adverse Event to ensure accurate processing from source documents with emphasis on quality and timelines.
6. Creating summary content in a range of formats (narrative summaries, structured database inputs, electronic formats for regulatory filing) to support the drug safety reporting and information requirements of Pharma industry client.
7. To contribute/support the project through query resolution of peer team members.
8. To perform other responsibilities delegated by the team lead/manager.
1. Sound knowledge of regulatory guidelines related to PV domain.
2. Narrative Writing
3. MeDRA Coding
4. Sound knowledge of Pharmacological concepts
5. Command on Verbal and Written communication skills.
6. Team player