Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs.We leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.Wipro Walk In Interview 2023. Wipro Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- Qualification – PhD / Pharm D / M.Pharm / B.Pharm / BDS / B. Tech/M.Tech.(Lifesciences), M.Sc./B.Sc. (Lifescience)
- Experience – Overall 6+ years of experience in PV / Drug R&D domain of which minimum 1.5+ years’ experience in a team lead role handling a team of high skilled members
Job Description: Greeting from Wipro !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Pune
- Post of date:22/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Role & Responsibility
1. Team handling, conducting periodic feedback sessions and annual appraisals
2. Maintaining Weekly & Monthly reports and liaising meeting with clients
3. Provide leadership in the implementation of Quality initiatives and customer requests
4. Lead team performance through oversight of key performance metrics
5. Ensure that a positive, collaborative team environment is maintained within the team.
6. Encourage, motivate and lead by example, provide coaching and mentoring for project team members
7. Work towards resolving performance related and morale issues within teams
8. Ensure staff is trained and compliant to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), applicable regulations & guidelines
9. Ensure all the relevant controlled documents and trackers are maintained up-to date
10. Lead problem solving and resolution efforts to include risk management, contingencies and issues. Drive proactive strategy to mitigate risks.
11. Ensure high performance and efficiency of the team through the monitoring and ongoing mentoring
12. Reviewing team performance and providing timely feedback
13. Ensure project deliverables are meeting timelines other SLA
14. Identify, suggest and implement agreed process improvements
15. Conduct Internal risk based Assessments of processes / workflows/ tools for the project
16. Identify skill gaps in the teams and provide inputs to Training Team for specific trainings