Wipro Walk In Interview 2022 Wipro Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model.
- Post Name: Service Desk Executive – L1
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 3 years
Job Description: Wipro Hiring For Service Desk Executive – L1 !
Important Details :
- Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Date: 7th September 2022
- Time:9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:-Railway Station, Unit no 2, Serene Properties, Building No 7, Mindspace(SEZ), Plot no 3, Thane – Belapur Rd, opp. Airoli, TTC Industrial Area, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708
- Post of date:01/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are hiring for Service Desk Executive – L1and please walk in for interview on 1st of June 2022 at Wipro Airoli Office.
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD
- Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution
- Routes the enquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate
- Re-routes misdirected calls
- Escalates tickets which have not been resolved by SD, in accordance with Customer escalation procedures
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database
Desired Candidate Profile
- Looking for Technical Graduates with good Communication
- Should be comfortable working in 24*7 environment
- Candidate should be comfortable working from office.
- Candidate should be comfortable travelling self one way to Office
Kindly Carry a hard copy of your resume and a Government ID proof along with double vaccine certificate.
For more details, kindly connect with Laraib.firstname.lastname@example.org