Wipro Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Voice Process At Kolkata . Wipro Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.
Job Description: Wipro Hiring For Voice Process !
Important Details :
- Location: Kolkata
- Date:20th July – 29th July
- Time: 12.30 PM – 1.00 PM
- Venue:- Check JD for how to apply
- Contact – Samanwaya Gupta (Check JD)
- Post of date:18/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Only candidates based out of Kolkata within 25Kms of Sector V are applicable.
Apply only if you can come down to the Sector V Campus for the Walk-In Interview. If you can not Do Not Apply!
Criteria to Apply for International Voice Process (BPO) –
- Undergraduates/Graduates can apply(No BTECH Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/MBA)
- Candidate should have Excellent communication skills in English.
- Should be Fully Vaccinated.
- Should be comfortable with Work From Office.
- Should be from Kolkata within 25Kms of Sector V, Kolkata.
- Should have proper documents(Either Graduate or HSC Certificate/Govt ID Proofs)
- Should be comfortable with Voice Process handling queries and escalations over call.
Shift – Core Night/US Shift (Drop cab will be provided)
Location – KOLKATA
CTC that you can expect – 1.47 LPA (10.5K In Hand Post PF + ESIC Deductions)
If you fit the skills and have excellent communication skills in English you can contact via WhatsApp Text with your Resume and (Process Name – “Walk-In Voice”, Your Current Location in Kolkata, Highest Qualification, Fresher or Experienced in Voice) and send it to – HR – Mr. Samanwaya Gupta – 8100065406 (Do Not Call) DETAILS MUST BE MENTIONED WITH TEXT.
Please Note – Your application will not be considered if you fail to provide the required the details while sharing your resume via Whatsapp Text.
Wipro Limited, formerly known as the Western Indian Vegetable Products Limited, is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.