Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022.Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Performance Test Engineer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:2 – 7 years
Job Description: Greeting From Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:07/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent
Must Have Skills:
- At least 1.6 years of hands-on experience in Neo Load or Load Runner.
- At-least 2 years of experience in Performance Testing.
Requirement Gathering/ Analysis:
• Understand application, technologies involved in application.
• Collect nonfunctional requirements (such as response time, throughput numbers, user load, etc.) through discussions with SMEs, business users.
• Analyze production/ application logs to understand usage pattern and derive nonfunctional requirements.
• Identify business-critical testable scenarios and derive workload model for same.
• Identify opportunities to adopt PACE Solution accelerators and provide feedback based on requirement analysis.
• Share inputs from project planning perspective with Test Lead/Architect (in case of long-term projects).
• Review requirements and provide inputs on proposal with architect (In case of short-term projects).
• Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
Design and Development/ Execution and Recommendation:
• Design and Development (Test execution/ Planning): Review test plan prepared by Test Analyst and recommend appropriate test to be conducted, environment to be used etc.
• Identify tools that are to be used.
• Develop proof of concept for scenarios, if required and seek approval from Architect.
• Review test scripts developed by test engineer/ test analyst to ensure alignment with test strategy.
• Review test environment setup and test data prepared by engineer.
• Design and Development (SDLC): Conduct code profiling to identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot the same.
• Provide recommendations to developers on code constructs to optimize performance.
Test Execution and Recommendation:
Interpret test results, identify bottlenecks and suggest additional diagnostic tests that need to be conducted to uncover performance issues.
• Conduct knowledge sharing sessions on new technologies with other teams.
• Create case study and associated collaterals on completed projects.
• Provide inputs on evaluations tools/ technologies that can be used to Architect.
• Organize KT sessions for new team members.
• Mentor ELTs and new joiners.
• Support in maintaining the Coe website.
• Collect and present technical artefacts on performance and scalability from various sources.
• Contribute to knowledge repository and tools.
• Identify opportunities to adopt PACE Solution accelerators and provide feedback to improve the same.
• Technical learning.
• Learn and understand one under each category of the following technologies.
• App server Websphere / Weblogic / Tomcat / JBOSS.
• Language Java/Net/C++/Perl/C#.
• Database Oracle/DB2/SQL/MYSQL.
• Operating System Windows / Unix.
• Complete PE L0 CCP on Performance Engineering.
• Learn and understand Performance testing, NFR management and profiling concepts.
• For Mainframe associates, Learn and understand mainframe related technologies and AS400.
• Load Testing like LoadRunner/ Webload / OpenSTA / Silk Performer.
• Profiling like Jprofiler / Optimizit / DotTrace / Jprobe.
• Analysis Tools like GCViewer / Heap analyzer / Thread Analyzer Statspack / DBMon / SQLProfiler.
• Monitoring Tools like NetMon / PerfMon / Unix perf-monitoring.