DXC Technology India Private Limited Hiring 2022 B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Bachelors in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, PharmD Bachelors degree in life sciences specialty (pharmaceutical /biotech /diagnostic /medical device) preferred for Life Science(Regulatory Affairs) At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid) . DXC Technology India Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Life Science(Regulatory Affairs)
- Qualification: B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Bachelors in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, PharmD Bachelors degree in life sciences specialty (pharmaceutical /biotech /diagnostic /medical device) preferred
- Experienced:0 to 4 years
Job Description: DXC Technology India Private Limited Hiring For SLife Science(Regulatory Affairs) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date: 19/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Require 0 to 4 years of Regulatory Publishing experience with the below:
- Hands-on publishing skills for submission and document level publishing
- Understanding of industry standards related to eCTD, and other variations of electronic submissions and document publishing
- Have working knowledge in DXC scanning and publishing products such as TRS ToolBox, eCTDXPress, TRS Publisher, CRFTrack and DocComposer
- Be available for afterhours support to accommodate client submission schedules or provide support for global team members
- Provide quality and timely deliverables to meet the clients expectation
- Familiar with regulatory requirements and Health Authority guidance including ICH, FDA, EMA and other country specific guidelines.
- Following company rules and standard operating procedures
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
-Drug development process from beginning to end
-Publishing pharmaceutical developments
-Good clinical practice.
- B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, Bachelors in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, PharmD
- Bachelors degree in life sciences specialty (pharmaceutical /biotech /diagnostic /medical device) preferred
- Three or more years of regulatory publishing experience
- Experience working with standard publishing tools and applications
- Flexible to work in global shift.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and project plans
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.