IQVIA Hiring 2022.IQVIA Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.We work alongside customers and partners to be a catalyst for innovation in healthcare.
- Post Name: Statistical Programmer/Permanent remote / WFH
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Pharma in Any Specialization/M.Pharma in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization-3 To 6 years
Job Description: Greeting From IQVIA !!!! !
Important Details :
- Post of date:11/10/2022
- Location: office located in india
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Opportunities in IQVIA For Statistical Programmer(3 to 6 years) Homebased
Mandate Skill- SDTM,ADAM,TLF
Provide programming support as part of the Statistical Programming (SP) team to develop
programs to meet internal and external clients needs. Support the development of project-
related solutions to a variety of statistical programming tasks.
• Program, test, and document statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and
• Program analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and
• Program database quality control checks.
• Assist in development of programming documentation including plans and specifications,
• Assist in developing, implementing and validating new process technologies, macros and
• Assist project lead in fulfilling project responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer science or related field Req
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in lieu of degree Req
• Basic knowledge of statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Basic knowledge of statistical computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and
SAS Macro Language
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
• Aptitude for mathematical calculations
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Interested candidate please share your updated CV abhilash.nalwade@Iqvia.com