Cognizant Hiring 2022.Cognizant Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- Post Name: Performance Test Engineer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 2 – 3 years
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Performance Test Engineer !
Important Details :
- Post of date:01/09/2022
- Location: Chennai (WFH during Covid)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Must Have Skills & who can apply:
- At-least 1 years of hands-on experience in NeoLoad or Load Runner.
- At-least 2 years of experience in Performance Testing.
- Only Chennai Location Can apply.
Requirement Gathering/ Analysis :
- Understand application, technologies involved in application.
- Collect nonfunctional requirements (such as response time, throughput numbers, user load, etc.) through discussions with SMEs, business users.
- Analyze production/ application logs to understand usage pattern and derive nonfunctional requirements.
- Identify business-critical testable scenarios and derive workload model for same.
- Identify opportunities to adopt PACE Solution accelerators and provide feedback based on requirement analysis.
- Share inputs from project planning perspective with Test Lead/Architect (in case of long-term projects).
- Review requirements and provide inputs on proposal with architect (In case of short-term projects).
- Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
Design and Development/ Execution and Recommendation :
- Design and Development (Test execution/ Planning): Review test plan prepared by Test Analyst and recommend appropriate test to be conducted, environment to be used etc.
- Identify tools that to be used.
- Develop proof of concept for particular scenarios, if required and seek approval from Architect.
- Review test scripts developed by test engineer/ test analyst to ensure alignment with test strategy.
- Review test environment setup and test data prepared by engineer.
- Design and Development (SDLC): Conduct code profiling to identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot same.
- Provide recommendations to developer on code constructs to optimize performance.
Test Execution and Recommendation:
Interpret test results, identify bottlenecks and suggest additional diagnostic tests that need to be conducted to uncover performance issues.
Knowledge Sharing :
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions on new technologies with other teams.
- Create case study and associated collaterals on completed projects.
- Provide inputs on evaluations tools/ technologies that can be used to Architect.
- Organize KT sessions for new team members.
- Mentor ELTs and new joinees.
- Support in maintaining the CoE website.
- Collect and present technical artefacts on performance and scalability from various sources.
- Contribute to knowledge repository and tools.
- Identify opportunities to adopt PACE Solution accelerators and provide feedback to improve the same.
Enablement Activities :
- Technical learning.
- Learn and Understand one under each category of the following technologies.
- Appserver Websphere/Weblogic/Tomcat/JBOSS.
- Language Java/Net/C++/Perl/C#.
- Database Oracle/DB2/SQL/MYSQL.
- Operating System Windows / Unix.
- Complete PE L0 CCP on Performance Engineering.
- Learn and understand Performance testing, NFR management and profiling concepts.
- For Mainframe associates, Learn and understand mainframe related technologies and AS400.
Tools Learning :
- Load Testing like LoadRunner/Webload/OpenSTA/Silk Performer.
- Profiling like Jprofiler/Optimizit/DotTrace/Jprobe.
- Analysis Tools like GCViewer/ Heap analyzer / Thread Analyzer Statspack/DBMon/SQLProfiler.
- Monitoring Tools like NetMon/PerfMon/Unix perf-monitoring.
Architecture & Design of Applications:
- Understand Specific design patters for specific technologies (eg EJB Design patters etc) should be mastered.
- Understanding of where to use them and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Understand Data Modeling for OLTP and OLAP databases Basic concepts for efficient data modeling including Normalization and Denormalization.
- Understand the Internals of One Application Server, One Operating System and One Database Server.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply