Deloitte Walk In Interview 2022 B. Tech/Degree for Analyst At Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid). Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: B. Tech/Degree
- Experienced:0 to 4 year(s) of experience
- Salary: ₹ 3,75,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Analyst !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:18/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
As an Analyst, you will perform all or a combination of the following activities:
- Working with AV and lighting equipment, to produce professional video presentations. The tasks include arranging, connecting, tuning and operation of video and lighting equipment.
- Supporting the whole virtual production environment, including LED walls, video processors and camera tracking systems
- Setting up and running camera tracking systems – eg NCam, STYPE.
- Encoding and calibrating of lenses into the software during filming
- Managing/maintaining AV signal flow and cabling
- assisting the operation of a camera Jib
- Troubleshooting & Resolving any issues arising with the AV workflow and software
- Assessing the lighting requirements on the set.
- Deciding the best camera angles, frames for the scenes, aperture settings, and selecting appropriate film stock.
- Controlling natural or artificial lighting conditions.
- Co-ordinating with electricians to ensure adequate electrical supply
- Maintaining inventory of the equipment and taking care of the facilities in which, the equipment is housed
- Understanding of layout and design for installation of AV infrastructure
- Managing and responding to the AV mailboxes and raising Service Now tickets or VoIP assistance for AV issues
- Being a team player and accepting other responsibilities as required
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest organisations of professional services with offices in almost 150 countries.
There are many growth opportunities for those who show initiative and have the passion and drive to succeed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of professional learning process within the organization
- Consistently delivers high quality of work and meets the expectations of clients
- Demonstrates ability to make decisions. Contributes to and participates in decision making
- Acts with a sense of urgency, practicality and integrity
- Timely reporting of activities
- Actively requests feedback on performance and supports development of others
- Operates effectively in a fast-changing environment. Embraces change
- Takes a broad approach to problem solving and decision making by analyzing, thinking, and planning ahead
- Demonstrates motivation, commitment and participates in activities. Clearly expresses thoughts and ideas
- Holds self-accountable for ensuring that results are achieved. Demonstrates a strong orientation towards achievement
- Demonstrates an understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity showing a genuine concern for others and their needs
Qualifications, Key Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Education (degree): B. Tech/Degree
- 3-4 years of previous relevant experience
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Hands on experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, CAD
- Proven project management skills
- Document AV SOP Process control design & technical details to help with troubleshooting
- Provide training on AV Process control processes in existing & new installations
- Actively participate in continuous improvement by contributing suggested practices, lessons learned, etc.
- Provide expertise when consulted as a subject matter expert
- Ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
- Work independently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Work in collaboration with multiple teams, in person and remotely
- A natural problem solver, able to operate effectively in high-pressure situations
- Quality and deadline-driven
- The work varies from steady 40-hour a week to working overtime if required, evening, weekend and holiday shifts, depending on the position and any contractual deadlines
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.<br><br><br><br>Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision.<br><br><br><br>When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients