Amazon Walk In Interview 2023. Amazon Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
- Post Name: GO AI Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 0 to 02 years
- Salary: 2.25-2.75 Lacs P.A.
- Openings: 25
Job Description: Greeting From Amazon !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:23/06/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Job Title: GO AI Associate
Work Mode: Work from Home
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Role : 6 Months Contract
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link –
After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
Key job responsibilities
The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of human judgement in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify or mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining the fulfillment center’s stow quality. This is an operational role. Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with high degree of accuracy and duration.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Ability to Annotate video based Jobs for prolonged time
- Ability to work with remote teams and exceptionally good team player
A day in the life
GO-AI Associates work in 24X7 environment with rotational shifts. Associates would be working in a 9 hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every quarter or as per business requirement. In case the associate is working in night shift, night shift allowance will be provided as per the applicable Amazons work policy.
Weekly Offs: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday) or as per business discretion.
About the team
GO-AI provides human support to Amazon Fulfillment facilities with the goal of enabling hands-free active stowing through visual annotations on videos/images. Videos with a brief duration (typically between 15 and 20 seconds) are sent to GO-AI so that humans can annotate them with information on the products being stored at fulfilment centers. For business use, these videos need to be thoroughly reviewed and annotated using the best human judgement. The effectiveness of the automated process will be increased by using videos that GO-AI Associates have annotated. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfillment center.
Graduation in any stream. Good knowledge of MS office.
0 – 24 months of experience in any domain with good logical reasoning skills.
- Non- Engineering academic background.
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Good Knowledge of MS office
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and ability to set up/use laptop or Desktop and basic understanding of tools /applications required in a day to day work environment.