Capgemini Hiring 2022. Capgemini Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
- Post Name: Wlan Testing Engineer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced: 02 – 7 years
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
- Position – 20
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Wlan Testing Engineer !
Important Details :
- Post of date:25/08/2022
- Location: Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Technical skills: Position – 10
- Skill required IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/i/w/r/k/v.
- Experience in throughput validation with iperf and chariot tools
- Knowledge of roaming mechanisms like OKC, PMKID, Fast Roaming, and CCKM.
- Knowledge 802.1X Security [EAP-PEAPv0(EAP-MSCHAPV2), EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS etc.] and WPA3 security.
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols ARP, DHCP, TCP, UDP.
- Knowledge of Different controller [Cisco, Aruba, Extreme, Ruckus] configurations.
- Expertise in Testing with Various OS products (Windows, iOS, MAC, Android)
- Programming Languages: Python
- Automation Tool: Robot Framework
- Tools: Wireshark, Omni peak, Mac sniffer, Chariot, Jira.
- Role & Responsibilities:
- Validating and finding issues in various features.
- Reporting issues. and reproducing the customer issues.
- Running features using robot framework and analyzing and reporting the autonomous issues.
- Working with the development team for debugging and recreating the bugs.
- Configuration of different Controllers, APs.
- Owning the complete responsibility [Execution, Analysis, Reporting the bugs and follow up activities to resolve the bugs].
- Verifying WLAN supported feature on DUT using tool Stagenow and WFC tool.]
Position – 10
- Engineer Should have the Strong Understanding of 802.11a/b/g/n Protocols. Hands on experience on 802.11ac is an added advantage.
- Work profile covers independent Protocol/Functionality/Interop/Wi-Fi certification (11n, 11ac, PMF,WFD, WPS, HS2.0 Passpoint) Testing
- Good analysis skills and prior experience with WLAN Test Tools like Omnipeek, Chariot, Wireshark is a must.
- Good experience in automation framework
4. Expertise in Power Mgmt, PMIC, Clock domain with Power & Performance Optimization skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply