Capgemini Hiring 2022. Capgemini Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
- Post Name: Engagement Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experienced: 13 to 15 years
- Salary:₹ 12,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Capgemini !!!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:12/09/2022
- Location: Salem, Chennai (WFH during Covid)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interested Candidates please share me your updated profile to email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
NOTE : NEED ENGAGEMENET MANAGER FROM KPMG ,DELOITTE , EY , PWC .
In this role you will manage contracts daily including operations and finance and complex operational issues and will be responsible for profitability and productivity of the contract. You will continuously improve the service by identifying potential risks and resolving them through innovative reliable tools and methodology deployed by motivated staff. You will constantly explore opportunities for account development.
As an Operations Manager you will be expected to:
- Operate as Subject Matter Expert, recognized as a guru/expert in application of process(s) specialism
- Demonstrate an extended ability to think outside of the box and challenge convention
- Drive DGEM development within the expert community and DGEM deployment for your Client
- Have excellent knowledge of technological products and solutions available on the market and has strong awareness of their strengths and weaknesses to drive the innovation of new products and processes
- Be an Influencer in the further development of the functionality of process specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities and attitude
- Have strong understanding of business context for the analyzed data, can draw insights and makes relevant recommendations to drive process improvements
- Construct analysis of information that conveys the salient facts in a clear, unambiguous way to a variety of audiences to drive, decision making and process improvements
- Be able to have senior level conversation with the client in the business context utilizing outcomes of the analysis performed
- Have good understanding of the business, its volatilities and the impact on organizational finances and service. Demonstrates critical thinking associated with managing risk
- Use sound commercial principles to manage profitability in delivery and ensures services delivered are within the contractually agreed scope
- Manage continuous improvement agenda and innovation within the engagement offering commercial benefit and operational efficiency
- Drives the continuous improvement culture within the delivery team to drive further productivity as well as value for Client
- Encourage, support, and enable individuals, exploring new ways to engage them and help identify the greater contributions they can make to the business.
- Sets and communicates vision, goals and objectives in an inspiring and motivational manner and ensures staff have career and development plans and that these are achievable.
- Participate in or leads successful recruiting efforts, evaluating candidates against organization / project needs and position/role demands.
Click here for notification and Apply