Capgemini Hiring 2022 Any Graduate for Security Testing Engineer At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid) . Capgemini Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Security Testing Engineer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:4 to 9 years
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Security Testing Engineer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date: 16/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The role requires working knowledge of User Administration in any IDM tool Microsoft AD O365 Mainframe SAP IBM iSeries
- The role requires excellent technical and problem solving skills with a proven track record of right first time fixes
- You will interact with both internal users and external customers
- Responsible for the day to day user security administration creation activation deletion of accounts in various systems Active Directory Novel IDM Azure AD VPN Mainframe IBM iSeries Creation Modification rename Enable Disable Password Reset on LAN ID
- Handling day to day Operations Escalations emails also Escalate technical and non technical issues to management and support teams as required Attend weekly ops call SLA monitoring
- Quality check Process update Working on critical requests on priority basis under escalation matrix
- Propose improved service delivery procedures and processes in line with best practice and continuous improvement projects
- To meet and exceed the highest possible IT service standards set down and agreed within Service Level Agreement SLA targets
- Actively monitors the Service Now queues to ensure ticket volumes are kept to a minimum and don t breach service levels
- Focused on customer service ensuring the customer experience is always first class and Demonstrable attention to detail when responding to customer queries requests and logged incidents
- UAM/ IAM
- Active Directory
- Experience in any user administration tool
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.