Capgemini Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate BE, B-Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc,M.tech,MBA,Diploma for Business Analyst (Risk Domain / Capital Market) At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid). Capgemini Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Business Analyst (Risk Domain / Capital Market)
- Qualification: Any Graduate BE, B-Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc,M.tech,MBA,Diploma
- Experienced:3 to 8 years
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Business Analyst (Risk Domain / Capital Market) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date:11/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
BA Risk Proactive:
• Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team – responsible for functional product quality.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
• Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
• Require 3+ years relevant BA experience.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
• Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets
• Knowledge in Banking RISK domain is a must (credit risk or market risk)
• Experience on SQL is a must.
• •Experience in compliance or regulatory projects is a big plus.
• Knowledge of credit risk is a big advantage
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
• Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.