NIIT Ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Quality Controller At Gurgaon/Gurugram.NIIT Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:NIIT Ltd
- Post Name: Quality Controller
- Qualification: -BHM in Any Specialization,B.A in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,BHMS in Any Specialization,B.Arch in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Des. in Any Specialization
- Experience– 0-4 Years
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Salary:50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Contact Number:9319774116
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Quality Controller in NIIT Ltd !
Roles and Responsibilities – Work From Home Opportunity
- Transaction audits of emails, calls, cases , queries, chat recordings, media shell
• Preparing Daily Audit reports/defect reports
• Providing feedback to team on issues /defects raised during the audits Root Cause Analysis of any issues reported internally /externally
• Will be auditing recordings and media shell based on Quality checklists and client requirements for specific projects
• Creation of Quality documents and checklists and upkeep of systems
• Support in Floor management/hosting sessions in some projects, cross projects
• Cross project support on activity or case audits
• Process improvement initiatives like lean , process improvements
Desired Candidate Profile
- 6 months- 1 years of experience in customer service, call auditing, quality controller, monitoring.
- Good Communication skills
- Willing to work in Night Shift
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.