Pfizer Walk In Interview 2023.Pfizer Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Life, it is the underlying purpose of everything we do at Pfizer. A purpose that defines our R & D strategy of discovering and developing innovative products that improve the quality of life. The worlds number one healthcare company, we have an annual turnover exceeding US $ 54 Billion and an annual global R & D spend of over US $ 7 Billion.
- Post Name: Associate/ Senior Associate/ Associate Manager/ Manager/ Principal Manager
- Experienced: 2-15 Years in Pharmaceutical industry with major experience in Global Regulatory Affairs function./Authoring and/or contributing line to Clinical/ Nonclinical/ CMC content for DMFs/ INDs/IMPDs/ NDAs/ ANDAs/MAAs/Post approval variations/ Supplements for Global markets.
- Contact – Pfizer HR Team
Job Description: Greeting from Pfizer !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai & Vizag (Hybrid Work Model)
- Post of date:11/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Be part of Pfizer’s Global Regulatory Sciences team for Small Molecules, Biologics, Vaccines and Devices!
Inviting applications from both experienced & aspiring RA professionals for authoring & review of high quality Clinical/ Non-clinical / CMC dossier content for New Registrations & Post-Approval Variations/ License Maintenance.
Candidates with relevant technical experience in Pharma R&D, Tech Transfer, Quality & Manufacturing can also apply, and will be considered based on merit and potential.
Interested candidates may please send their resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
Walk-in drive at Hyderabad on 12th March 2023 (9:00 am to 6:00 pm IST)
Venue: Pfizer Limited, Ground Floor – Accord Blu (No.8-2-610/68/1,2,3
Road No-10 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034