PrimeVigilance Hiring 2022 PrimeVigilance . Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed Group company, was established in 2008 by Dr. Miroslav Reljanovic together with co-founder Dr. Elliot Brown. PrimeVigilance oﬀers holistic, top quality, cost-eﬀective, innovative safety services for pharmaceutical, generic and biotechnology companies.
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Officer (experience in Clinical PV required)- homebased in India
- Qualification: Life Sciences Graduate, pharmacy, nursing, or other healthcare related qualification
Job Description: Greeting from PrimeVigilance !!!
Important Details :
- Post of date:22/10/2022
- Location: Pune, India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
Providing support to other activities undertaken by the project team on behalf of the client and the company
Performing activities in the scope of ICSR management unit within agreed extent and timeframe (including, but not limited to):
- Processing Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) from all sources in compliance with applicable regulations, PrimeVigilance procedures and in accordance with client specific requirements and timelines
- Performing ICSR follow up
- SAE/SUSAR Management (unblinding, clinical trial reconciliation, protocol review, Safety Management Plan review)
- Reconciliation (clinical, partners)
- Personal data protection
- Product Quality Complaint handling and interaction with Quality Assurance
- Medical Information interaction
- MedDRA and WHO coding
- Database Outputs and Reports (including data for monthly reporting to clients)
- Workflow & resource management
- Mentoring and training of new and more junior employees within the department
- Support of PV processes related to the ICSR management within PrimeVigilance and also to clients
- More senior colleague may perform tasks assigned as per SOP to more junior position
- Performing activities in the scope of ICSR management unit within agreed extent and timeframe
- Life Sciences Graduate, pharmacy, nursing, or other healthcare related qualification
- Demonstrated experience in Pharmacovigilance (Clinical Safety)
- Fluency in English, and additional language is a benefit
We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion by creating an equal opportunities workplace and a human-centric environment where people of all cultural backgrounds, genders and ages can contribute and grow.
To succeed we must work together with a human first approach. Why? because our people are our greatest strength leading to our continued success on improving the lives of those around us.
- Training and career development opportunities internally
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work with colleagues based all over the world, with English as the company language
Our core values are key to how we operate, and if you feel they resonate with you then PrimeVigilance could be a great company to join!
- Integrity & Trust
- Drive & Passion
- Agility & Responsiveness
- Collaborative Partnerships
Click here for notification and Apply